CANCELLED DUE TO THE PANDEMIC
In December 2019 Make Wave Productions and Rådanäs Brewery joined forces to see if the concept of music and beer would work together! The jury is out but we have a feeling that it could be something... Unfortunately we had to cancel the event due to the restrictions following the 2020 pandemic.
Öl-Loppet Musikfest will be a bespoke festival day of live music, food and frolics featuring a rip-roaring line up of acts, a delectable selection of craft beers, pool party with DJ collectives and many more activities to sink your teeth into. And all this ahead of the Öl-Loppet race & After Race party on Saturday August 1st.
The forested grounds of the Rådanäs brewery sprawl across 1 hectare of rolling fields and nudge out into the waters of Landvettersjön. The Rådanäs brewery itself is a remarkable structure, built in 1999 as a luxury villa for a wealthy entrepreneur, it’s helicopter hanger now provides shelter to the Rådanäs craft beer brewing system and the barside swimming pool complete with retractable roof is as Bruce Wayne as you can get. What a great site for a festival!
Make Wave had just launched the marketing campaign when the virus hit in March 2020, everything was booked, planned and ready to go.
As Booker/Co-Producer we:
- Designed new artwork to enhance the exsiting logo for Öl-Loppet.
- Created communication strategy and executed it across all media platforms.
- Booked a stand alone promo event with live artists and a mini beer-run.
- Booked a killer line-up featuring some of Sweden's most exciting acts.
- Created and closed all contracts surrounding the production.
- Partnered with leading Gothenburg venues in order to bring pop-up activities to the festival site.
- Planned new, inclusive transport routes along with sustainable recycling and refuse strategies.